Ready to start your project?
- Every successful project starts with an excellent brief.
- The brief is the blueprint of the project and defines the scope and requirements. It contains the goals for the project to be completed.
- Filling in this brief will help us understand your vision, quote accurately, and avoid miscommunication and costly re-iterations. The brief should be as comprehensive and detailed as possible to serve as a common point of reference.
- The more information you include (even if in note or bullet point form), the more efficient the process and the sooner the project is completed. If you can’t provide details, just move to the next question.
- Help us be awesome for you, so we can be awesome together. I look forward to working with you.